1. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can complete the order either as a registered customer or without registration. If you are a new customer and you want to register, you can click on the Register button to fill in your personal information.
Your address will be inserted directly through registration in the order form.
2. Is my personal information kept private?
Your personal information is kept private and confidential, and will never be shared with a third party.
3. I've forgotten my password - What should I do?
To re-set your password, follow the Forgot your password instructions in My Account.
4. Which payment methods does PleinOutlet.com accept?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit card
- Cash on delivery (only available in some countries)
- Klarna invoice (only available in some countries)
- Sofort banking (only available in some countries)
- Ideal (only available in some countries)
- Bank transfer (please contact our Client Service via email for further information)
For more precise information, please check the dedicated section of the customer care: Payments.
5. How long does delivery take and how much will it cost?
Delivery takes normally up to 5 working days within EU and up to 10 days outside EU.
Shipping costs differ according to the country (please check the dedicated section: Shipping).
6. How much duties and taxes will I have to pay?
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination.
You will have to pay for them on top of the price displayed in the online shop, which means you will receive a separate invoice for them.
7. Can I change or cancel my order once it has been placed?
Before your purchases have been prepared for shipment we can cancel your order, change an item, change the size or edit your billing and shipping details.
Please be aware that we are unable to combine orders or add pieces to an existing order once it has been placed.
If you need to make any changes, please call our customer service on
8. How can I track my order?
Once the parcel with your order leaves our warehouse you will receive an automatic email with the UPS tracking number to follow its journey.
In case you are a registered customer, you will have the possibility to track your parcel accessing your account in the section My Orders.
9. How do I return or exchange an item?
Making a return or exchange is very easy. You have 14 days of time to decide to return an item.
Simply request a returns merchandise authorization number (RMA) from your account filling in the information required.
10. Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
Your refund will be issued according to the payment method you chose to place the order. In case of COD orders, the amount will be refunded to your bank account.
Shipping costs are not refunded, unless your items are faulty/wrongly delivered. All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU.
Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
For refund timing please check the dedicated section: Refund timing.
11. Is it possible to get a voucher rather than be refunded?
In case you return something, you will have the possibility to choose among refund, exchange and voucher.
12. What does it mean adding a product to the waiting list?
Adding a product to the waiting list means that in case the product becomes available again, you will be immediately informed per E-Mail.
13. How do I subscribe for/unsubscribe from the Plein Outlet newsletter?
In case you want to unsubscribe, click on the link unsubscribe from newsletter at the bottom of your newsletter email.
14. Which size should I go for?
You will find a link to a size conversion chart on every product page, to help you convert international sizes.
If you need more help, our customer service team can answer all your questions regarding the items fit: please send an email to vip@PleinOutlet.com to contact us.
In case the size which you ordered should not fit, you can easily return your items within 14 days.
15. Can I return a personalised item?