You will find a link to a size conversion chart on every product page, to help you convert international sizes.
Below you can see our size charts for men, women and kids.
In case you are unsure regarding your size, we suggest getting a bigger size rather than a smaller one. The fitting of our prêt-a-porter tends to be slightly tight, which means that in general sizes are a little smaller than your usual size. Please be aware that in case you are uncertain, you can always contact us and we will help you to choose the perfect size for you.
To help you understand the jeans model you need, you can find specific information about the fit of our models below:
- The Slim Fit is the tightest model we have. It has a very tight fit and the fabric is mixed with elastane to make it even more elastic. You can easily wear it with your boots.
- The Straight Cut has a slightly wider shape, the fabric is not stretchy and the fit is fitted at the bottom.
- The Straight Supreme also has a slightly wider shape than the Slim Fit but is made of stretch fabric, which makes it even more elastic than the Straight Cut.
- The Boot Cut is wide but with a straight cut. The lower leg is a little wider than the Straight Cut. This model can be easily worn with your favorite boots.
- The Loose Fit is our widest model. Like the Boot Cut, this style has a straight cut and is wider at the bottom. This style is easy to wear with your favorite boots.
Our outfits are available in three different and specific cuts:
- Platinum cut grave; very tight fit
- Diamond cut grave; fitted cut
- Gold cut grave; classic cut
Please be aware that our sneakers are normally slightly bigger than usual sizing. For this reason, in case you are uncertain we suggest getting one size smaller than your usual one.
If you need more help, our customer service team can answer all your questions regarding the items´ fit– please send an email to email@example.com to contact us.
Don´t forget that in case you get a wrong size, you can very easily return your items within 14 days.